11.21.2010

With a Little Help From Purina !


Every time I looked over at the curtain I posted yesterday,well I was just plain disappointed. I knew I had to improve upon it or throw it away! My mind churned this thing over and over again all day. Then suddenly out of nowhere it came to me. Purina ! Why Purina ? Be darned if I know! Maybe because I've been wishin I had the proper set-up for baby goats! I would just love for Santa to bring my granddaughters each a goat for Christmas. I know...I'm probably sounding a little loony here, curtain,Purina,Santa,baby goats ! Back to the curtain (it's late),suddenly I remembered I had 2 burlap Purina feed bags. The curtain was about to be reborn and here she is!!!!!!

Pleated with vintage buttons to boot !

I'm satisfied ! Now, if I could just figure out the goat thing ! I think I better get to bed.
P.S. Don't forget to check back for the giveaway I will be posting .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like

nickys nook said...

Whatever made u think of this - it's so cute

Tania Pelletier said...

Hey, it looks great! Thanks for your sweet comment about my "overwhelmed" post... it almost made me cry that you said you'd come help if you lived closer (*snif*)... 'course I could be just a tad emotional right now! LOL! And it's snowing AGAIN!

Tania