11.30.2010

Sweet Little Things

Isn't this little box just adorable?


It all started with a visit to http://www.thetoymaker.com/ . You will find the sweetest toys to make. I printed everything on card stock. This was meant to be a project for my granddaughters, but ended up being one for me and I enjoyed every second! Older children and us big kids will appreciate this site more than the little ones.You will even find sweet little boxes to make .

Fairy furniture, like the little sideboard and bed. A bug box and a red bird too! You won't believe all the things you can print and make.You just need scissors and glue! Hey, I'm a poet!!!


These sweet little paper dolls were found at http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/ .You can print them off in color or black and white. Maddie and Lilly really enjoyed this project. We added some glitter and skewers to the backs so they could be used as puppets. This site also has a ton of printable projects including Christmas.


Now go have some fun!




Don't forget tomorrow night is the drawing for my Christmas Giveaway! So if you haven't signed up to follow and left a comment, hurry up and don't be a slow poke!





3 comments:

nickys nook said...

This is a cute idea- but I can't take my eyes off the beauty in the background that piece of furniture is beautiful do u have that posted anywhere

Tami / Maddie Lumpkin said...

The red dresser was featured in my daughter's blog, The Rented Cottage Life a while back.You can find her in my blog list.

Tam said...

are you sure you are not one of Santas elves???