4.11.2011

What is it? It's a Nightstand!



 The new nightstand! I should have staged it, but I couldn't wait to show you!


The Before! What is it? Thanks for the great guesses. Still don't know for sure! Dealing with my OCD on this, ain't easy!




                                                                     Sweet scallops.

 All ephemera and flowers from the Graphics Fairy! http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ . Thanks from the very,very bottom of my heart Karen. If you've never visited her,you are missing out on a real treasure.

  The top! Aren't these the coolest papers? They look like the real thing,but fresh from my printer!
I love it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab as usual Tami, I love it too!

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty, you did a great job. I love it! Lisa

Tania Pelletier said...

Wow! This is so cool... I'm not sure what it was either, but it certainly makes an awesome night stand!

Tania

Jody said...

Wonderful creativity....what a gift! I have enjoyed wandering through your pages. Thanks for stopping a my little place :)