1.27.2013


   Hello............anyone there?

 

  Sorry,it's been so long since I've posted anything.Yes,like a whole year! What can I say? Well,there's been a few big changes in my life.We have moved about 8 miles up the road. Our youngest graduated from college and has ended up on the west coast.Our sweet faithful labs,Hunter and Roxy are roaming fields in the sky instead of the local football field! No matter what we tried,couldn't keep those labs home!Maddie and Lilly continue to entertain us and fill our lives with such joy.Best of all,I have grown in my relationship with my Heavenly Father.He is totally awesome!!!!
   I have some completed projects I will be sharing.Terry has been building a playhouse from recycled barn wood.Which I'm sure you'll find interesting.I can't wait to decorate the inside.Yes,Maddie and Lilly you have to share with Mimi! Will be decorating the master bedroom on a puny budget.Hope you'll follow along,cause you never know what you'll find here! Could even be a mouse house!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back:-)

nickys nook said...

Hello glad to hear all is well i look forward to future posts

Tami / Maddie Lumpkin said...

Thanks to both of you for being such faithful followers.