1.09.2012

Come On In. It's Cozy In Here!

Welcome to Mom and Dads.Come on in.They won't mind!


I know Christmas is over.Just pretend like the decorations aren't here!


Isn't it homey?


I entertain the family with this antique organ! Nah!!!!


Though I've never lived in this house,it still feels like home.Maybe it's because I grew up with most of the many antiques in this house.


Couldn't you just curl up with a book in this corner? Yes Dad,I will take that cup of coffee!


I remember Dad buying Mom this lamp when I was a very young child. Seems as though it's always been  in my life.


I told you it was cozy. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your parents have a lovely home.
I think I have the same clock that's in picture #3. Love the front door.

Your grand-daughters are so cute in their Christmas clothes, they do look like little angels!
Hope Jess is doing ok?

Madelief said...

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Your mum and dad have a warm and comfortable looking house. A real home.

Lieve groet,

Madelief x

nickys nook said...

Th pictures are beautiful there's nothing like being home - how are the surveys going